Paper Technologist Apprenticeship
Following on from the success of their specialist apprentice pro-gramme in Paper Technology, Palm Paper are now looking to recruit the next generation of paper technologists, to embark on a three year Anglo/German apprenticeship scheme.
On successful completion of the programme, individuals will receive an internationally recognised certificate in Paper Technology and then join one of the 5 shift production teams in King’s Lynn.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate they have the following qualifications and personal qualities:
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of B Grade GCSE’s or equivalent in mathematics, English and or a science subject
- Be legally entitled to work in the UK and at times study in Germany
- Be IT literate with experience in using MS Word and Excel
- Be highly motivated and self-disciplined
- Be willing to spend up to 7 weeks studying in Germany each year
- Be a committed team player
- Be flexible and confident
We offer a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a techno-logical advanced and expanding privately-owned company.
Applications must be made by CV and be in Word or pdf format. All CV’s should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Closing date for these vacancies is the 30th November 2017.